【About PUBG G-COIN】
G-COIN is a new form of PUBG currency, with which you can purchase various in-game items. In-game items can be purchased within the amount of G-COIN possessed by a player. After the purchase, G-COIN would be deducted from your balance right away.
【Does G-COIN have an expiration date?】
- G-COIN purchased using Steam Wallet funds or obtained from G-COIN packages, are categorized as "Paid G-COIN" and have an expiration date of 5 years.
- G-COIN obtained through in-game events or by completing Survivor Pass Missions are categorized as "Free G-COIN" and have an expiration date of 3 months.
- This condition can be changed at PUBG's discretion. Make sure to use all your G-COIN before it expires.
【How to redeem PUBG G-COIN?】
- Log in to your PUBG account.
- At the lobby, select “Store” > “Add Bonus/Gift Code”.
- Input your key code and select “Redeem”.