【About Honkai: Star Rail】
Honkai: Star Rail is a new HoYoverse space fantasy RPG. Hop aboard the Astral Express and experience the galaxy's infinite wonders filled with adventure and thrills. Players will meet new companions across various worlds and maybe even run into some familiar faces. Overcome the struggles together caused by Stellaron and unravel the hidden truths behind it! May this journey lead us starward!
*First Top-Up Bonus
If you haven't topped up in-game or via any platforms before with your character, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Top up 60 Oneiric Shards to receive 120 Oneiric Shards
- Top up 300 + 30 Oneiric Shards to receive 600 Oneiric Shards
- Top up 980 + 110 Oneiric Shards to receive 1960 Oneiric Shards
*Express Supply Pass
- Purchasing the Express Supply Pass will immediately grant you 300 Oneiric Shards and extend the duration of the Pass by 30 days.
- While the Express Supply Pass is active, you will receive 90 Stellar Jades every day upon logging into the game. This reward is reset at 4:00 AM server time every day. Stellar Jades that have not been claimed due to login inactivity will not be refunded.
- You may only purchase more Express Supply Passes if your current Pass is valid for less than 179 days.
- You will be unable to purchase Express Supply Passes if your current Pass is valid for 179 days or more. Should you obtain new Passes while having a Pass that is valid for 179 days or more, the duration of your current Pass will not be extended and 330 Oneiric Shards will be refunded to your game account.
【How to top up Honkai: Star Rail Oneiric Shard?】
- Just enter your Honkai: Star Rail user ID and select your server.
- Select the value of the Oneiric Shard you wish to purchase.
- Choose your payment method, complete the payment.
- The Oneiric Shard will be added immediately to your Honkai: Star Rail account.
【How to find your UID and Server?】
- Login to your account in the application.
- Your Server is below the "Start Game" button.
- The UID is always visible in the bottom left corner of the screen. The UID is also visible in the Phone Menu.